Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain what personal information I collect from my users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over 14 years old may register at https://www.jordillorens.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under 14 years old and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Jordi LLorens Estapé
- Commercial name: Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller
- NIF/CIF: 36507690C
- Address: Menéndez Pelayo 5. 08401 Granollers (Barcelona), Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: travel website with a blog, photographs, lectures and exhibitions
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data that you send me through the web forms, will receive the data processing of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the data processing of my users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: I will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which I require. The possible minimums.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and I will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your personal data?
The personal information I deal with in Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller comes from:
- Contact forms
- Comments on the blog
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller I am treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Jordi LLorens Estapé will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided to me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact forms: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://www.jordillorens.com. For example, I can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
- Siteground (provider of Jordi LLorens Estapé), is located within the EU.
- Mailchimp (provider of Jordi LLorens Estapé), is located outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts https://www.jordillorens.com, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, web, Once registered, the user can make as many comments as he/she wants and give a response on the above. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
- Siteground (provider of Jordi LLorens Estapé), is located within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.jordillorens.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Jordi LLorens Estapé. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Jordi LLorens Estapé (Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller) with address at Menéndez Pelayo 5. 08401 Granollers (Barcelona) Spain, Barcelona, 08401 will be responsible of the processing of the corresponding data to users of the web and subscribers.
Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards. I can select and publish customer testimonials in our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live. I obtain your consent before publishing any testimony with your name. If such content is published, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you want to delete or delete your name or testimony from our website, you can contact https://www.jordillorens.com in my contact form.
I can post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live. By submitting your opinion you are giving me permission to post your opinion on my Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your publication may also be made public and I can not prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or the law. If you want me to remove your name or review of my Sites or Services, you can contact me with https://www.jordillorens.com in my contact form.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent, conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not covered.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.jordillorens.com, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.jordillorens.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.jordillorens.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: SiteGround Spain, S.L., with address in Spain. More information at: https://www.siteground.es/ (SiteGround Spain, S.L.). SiteGround Spain, S.L. treats the data in order to perform their hosting services to Jordi LLorens Estapé.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation (https://wordpress.org) treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Jordi LLorens Estapé.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Jordi LLorens Estapé.
By browsing https://www.jordillorens.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
https://www.jordillorens.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.jordillorens.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Jordi LLorens Estapé will ensure that any person authorized by Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller, he must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to https://www.jordillorens.com, exonerating Jordi LLorens Estapé (Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Jordi LLorens Estapé (Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller) in the form and for the purposes indicated in this policy of privacy.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Jordi LLorens Estapé (Jordi LLorens – The quiet traveller) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights . This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Jordi LLorens Estapé reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Jordi LLorens Estapé will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://www.jordillorens.com does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.jordillorens.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 23-04-2019.